OSHA courses are not only a great way to bring yourself up to speed on safety codes, completion cards are now being required on some private contracts and on publicly funded construction jobs in Connecticut and Massachusetts!
Our courses are instructed by OSHA authorized instructors with years of construction and construction safety experience. Upon successful course completion, students will receive Completion Cards from the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You must attend both class dates in order to receive credit.
• OSHA Act, General Duty
• Materials Handling, Storage, Usage & Disposal
• Motor Vehicles, Mechanized & Construction Equipment
• General Safety & Health Provisions
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Stairways, Ladders & Excavations
• Required Electrical
• Required Fall Protection
• Competent Persons
Coffee and pastries will be served in the morning. Students are welcome to bring their lunch.